Dragaera

The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars

Mon Jul 11 06:23:18 PDT 2005

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Casey Rousseau wrote:

> In any case I'd picked up tStM&tS in trade paper a month or so ago and
> in celebration of the completion of Dzur, I decided to read it today.
> It's quite good, exploring the process of creation of art making it all
> kinds of self referential, which always appeals to me.

The reason I love Steve's writing is that he manages to convay a story in
a variety of different styles from book to book. There's no getting bored
here allowed, and you can expect your expectations to evapourate rather
quickly going into a new story.  tStM&tS was a great read(s?) and no
exception with its dual nature, and after I was done the only reason I
could see for the bookstore having it in teh SciFi section was because of
the author's name, although I may have missed something.

--Brother Ike
One of the few members of the Cowboy Feng's fan club