Dragaera

More Dragaera Art, Pro and Amateur

Tue Oct 11 14:49:10 PDT 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 4:12 AM, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> On 10/10/05, Joy Jennifer Nicholson <jjnichol at mit.edu> wrote:
>>

>> Don't jhereg have 4 limbs, not six?  These sketches give them legs,
>> "hands", and wings, while I think that they actually only have legs
>> and wings, which they sometimes use in an approximation of hands.
>>

> You are entirely correct regarding the notional anatomy of jhereg, but
> you must keep in mind that artists, professional and otherwise, rarely
> if ever consult with the writer before creating their art.
>
> Indeed, there is only one counter-example that I can think of who has
> created Dragaeran art to SKZBs specifications; as I hope you recall.

Say, would you mind posting that one? A friend of mine (not on the
list) hasn't seen it, and I'd like to show him.

N.
"When Johnny Cash comes into play, all *weak-ass music*must immediately
be discarded.  All *pretenders* are permanently tapped.  Any player who
posesses *Toby Keith* must set themselves on fire."
	 --Cosmic_Music, fark.com