Dragaera

Dolivar

ReVibe68 at aol.com ReVibe68 at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 16:50:49 PST 2005

Beware      Spoilers!!!!
.
No, Steve is not ill.  He's being very Dragonish.   He's answering the
question while  not telling the  questioner a damn  thing.   Very Niice Mr. Brust.
In point of fact I believe that in Jhereg its stated that  Dolivar, Kieron
and Sethra started out as members of the same  family.
Thru Sethra's inaction Kieron was killed.  Dolivar was  cast out and founded
The Jhereg; and forced Kieron to include the Jhereg in the  empire.(this being
one of the reasons why Kieron was  whacked...)
Dolivar became a Jhereg right down to his soul which was  re-incarnated as an
Easterner.  So...No  Sethra and Dolivar were not  lovers. They might have
been siblings....

Steve?  Are you ill?  That nearly seems a straight-forward  answer.

Hmm...Now I'm suspicious.

:)
Chris

Steven  Brust wrote On 11/16/05 15:18,:
> No, Sethra and Dolivar were not  lovers.
>
> Louis Eastman wrote:
>
>>Mr.  Brust-
>>Could you clarify if Sethra/Dolivar were lovers? If you  didn't think of
>>it but might use it now? Or you have no idea what  I'm talking about, to
>>quote a certain acquintance of yours  whenever someone asks him about the
>>forgotten god?

In This World There Are No Friends, Nor Are There Enemies. In  This World
There Are Only Potential Opponents With Varying Degrees Of  Skill.