Dragaera

Concerning Plurality

Wed Nov 30 22:32:03 PST 2005

> Incidentally, I recently added a new page to the wikicity all
> of you might be interested in, it's a "Dramtis Locali" page,
> in the spirit of the :"Dramatis Personae" page, only this one
> with place names (Bryan, are you paying attention?).

Yes indeed, I was just looking at that last night.  I am nearly convinced
that I should probably start filling in the blanks there.

The next version of the map should be ready before too long.  It's mostly a
question of making it presentable.

It should be a big improvement over version 0.1, as Steve has been gracious
enough to discuss the geography with me a bit over the last year.

Bryan