Dragaera

The Orca Spoiler - Time to let it go? (was Re: Proof Mario is Alive?...)

Mon Dec 5 14:10:17 PST 2005

At 12:46 PM 12/5/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Rion Bergquist wrote:
>
> > umm  so what you are telling us is that you are ok with being the guy in
> > line to see Revenge of the Sith who tells a 7 year old that Aniken is Darth
> > Vader and that his son in gonna be Luke Skywalker.

Wait, I just read that again and realized that it's one of those "Brothers
and sisters have I none" puzzles isn't it?

So that means the 7 year old is Aniken, right?

:-p

"I think too much -- therefore I am mad!"
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/