Dragaera

The Orca Spoiler - Time to let it go? (was Re: Proof Mario isAlive?...)

Tue Dec 6 04:37:04 PST 2005

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:

>So, if I've got this right, Sethra Lavode (Secretly Anakin's father), sent
>the Kwisatz Haderach to Endor to conquer the Ewoks using the Morganti
>Lightsaber of Kieron the Conquerer, but was thwarted by Gandalf, who slew
>the Balrog that Jabba the Hutt keeps in a pit below his throne, then gave
>the Imperial Orb to Frodo to carry to the Jenoine's world, and throw it
>into a river of amorphia, thus saving all of the galaxy from the Imperial
>Warlord, Darth Vader, who,in actuality, is secretly Mario.
>
>Is that it?

Close.  Sethra was actually working for the Second Foundation at the
time, and they had a contract with the Arisians.  The Moties were purely
a red herring, though.  What *I* can't work out is how Sethra found the
time for a forbidden liaison with the Dominator (who also was secretly
Anakin's father).

Snarkhunter