Dragaera

Twins

Michael Angelo Tripp-Russo michaelangelo at tripp-russo.com
Fri Dec 9 21:22:02 PST 2005

>> What if a Phoenix is having twins and only one phoenix flies
>> overhead?
>
> It just has to make two passes.
>
>> Are there any references to Dragaeran twins, btw?
>
> None.

If I'm recalling correctly, Dragaeran's can't conceive accidentally
(which is just one reason house crossbreeds are so rare), so perhaps
they have some control over this as well - at least in a post
Interregnum Dragaera since there is all sorts of wonderful sorcery.

Wether this lack of Dragaeran twins is deliberate or merely
coincidental we may never know, I would suspect though that twins
could happen to a Dragaeran just not by accident.