Dragaera

Twins

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:41:16 PST 2005

On 12/9/05, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Philip Hart wrote:
>
> >I wonder how Dragaeran playwrights manage without twins,
> >if there are none.
> >
> Excellent point.
>
> It would be a shame, in fact, if there was no Dragaeran equivelant to "A
> Comedy of Errors", one of my personal favorite works of The Bard.

We have examples of Dragaerans that look similar to each other (eg,
Loftis and Morrolan of the e'Drien line).  Generalizing further, we
can extrapolate that given that Houses are rather inbred, there must
be cases where close (or even distant) cousins or fraternal siblings
must resemble each other enough for hijinks and hilarity to ensue.

However, from Lady Teldra's description of Dragaeran plays, it sounds
like they are all tragedies. So (generalizing from one example), you
can't have a comedy of errors.

Although there might well be tragedies of errors.