Dragaera

Sethra as Vlad's mother? (Was Yummy Vlad Speculation)

Mon Dec 19 07:53:53 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <lincicum at comcast.net>
To: "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>; "Dragaera List"
<dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:30 PM
Subject: Sethra as Vlad's mother? (Was Yummy Vlad Speculation)

> > > quashed) that Sethra was somehow once Dolivar's lover.  But nobody
lately
> > > has speculated that Sethra might be somehow Vlad's mother!
> >
> > You mean Mellar's mother? I don't think she'd appreciate that.
> >
> > And what about the kiss that would have made Cawti jealous, "if she
> > were the jealous type"?
> >
> > Max
>
> Can undead even have children? (Granted Sethra wasn't always undead, but
she has been for hundreds of years prior to Vlad's  birth.)

> I'm not a huge fan of Vampire stories in general, but I don't think I've
ever heard one (Brust or otherwise) with a pregnant Vampire. (I haven't read
Agyar yet, tho, so maybe someone knows more about this than I do.)

> Majikjon

Never read the "Blade" comic? Or seen the movies? Not much of a plot, but
some of the fight scenes are fairly good, it helps when the actor actually
knows what he is doing.