Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Thu Dec 22 11:00:19 PST 2005

> So maybe Kragar is full Dragon, but so dangerous to a primarily military
> house like the Dragons (given that he's good enough at getting things done
> to be promoted, but absolutely horrible at being in charge), that he'd get
> kicked out?
>
> Not to be contrary, but I doubt that Kragar's reason for being kicked out
of the house has to do with his ability to command.  Why wouldn't they just
demote him?  I would guess that he committed a crime or deed outside of
battle (read assassination or some other improper Dragon act) that got him
booted from the house.