Dragaera

Terics Academy

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 19:20:16 PST 2005

As I type this, I am uploading the Cracks and Shards index page that adds
the Terics Academy to the list of websites.

Incidentally, you'll probably want to correct "ar[i]bitrary" to
"arbitrary" in the 3rd paragraph of your About page. I fixed it in the
quote I used.

--- lincicum at comcast.net wrote:

> From: "Mark A. Mandel" <thnidu at yahoo.com>
> > Nice! I will add it to the list of sites on Cracks & Shards, with an
> > appropriate note about its purpose.
>
> Many thanks. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.

> > "A Note on Color:
> >
> > I would. I would like to SEE the site. Imagine some of your would-be
> > readers as having eyes no longer young and screens not as large as
> they
> > would wish. Then remember that it is not just your (or my)
> imagination.
>
> Well, that about tears it, I guess; I guess I'll have to make an
> appearance change.
>
> I do like the black background better, so maybe just an overall increase
> in font size throughout would do?

It's a lot easier to read this way. Thanks.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website

Just $16.99/mo. or less.