Dragaera

Concerning Plurality

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:38:54 PST 2005

On 12/26/05, Mark A. Mandel <thnidu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I asked if whoever had the info about the Tsalmoth myth would please put
> it on the Lyorn Records. Sir Davdi has summarized it nicely, and I have
> taken the liberty of putting his words there myself, properly credited of
> course: http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Tsalmoth_%28animal%29

I've been doing some more tsalmythological research, and I believe I
have found some more useful posts in the mailing-list archives.  The
post marked with a "==>" has the most definitive statement we have on
the topic (SKZB says: "However, I was not being entirely serious").

I have been unable to dig up information about the con that the
original poster recalls hearing the statement at, however, it occurs
to me that the poster may have misremembered the year, city name
and/or state name.  Searching on "mississippi brust" found, among
other things, the following amusing interview, so it wasn't a total
loss.

   http://www.quantummuse.com/steven_brust_interview.html

At some point, I shall update the Tsalmyth article with the
intelligence I have discovered.