Dragaera

Concerning Plurality

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 21:14:22 PST 2005

--- "Mark A. Mandel" <thnidu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I asked if whoever had the info about the Tsalmoth myth would please put
it on the Lyorn Records. Sir Davdi has summarized it nicely, and I have
taken the liberty of putting his words there myself, properly credited of
course: http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Tsalmoth_%28animal%29

--- And now I see that "Majikjon" -- the founder of the Terics Academy --
has moved it to a "Meta" page, which is appropriate since it's discussion
of the Tsalmoth OUTSIDE the universe of the stories (Doylist rather than
Watsonian), and has added a whole lot of the information that has come up
in this thread, organized very nicely.

:-)

mam/c&s -- and a very happy New Year to all!