Dragaera

How much does Vlad *really* know about Kragar?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jan 4 13:42:21 PST 2006

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

>> As to not having the resources to look into Kragar's past--well, there
>> are two ways to look at that.
>> #1. Certainly Vlad had some good friends at that point (He hadn't met
>> Morrolan or Sethra yet, but he had met /Kiera/, and Nielar was a close
>> associate (who had employed Kragar himself (partnering him with Vlad)
>> prior to that).
>
>Good point.  Still, Kiera might well have told Vlad that he could
>trust Kragar, without necessarily divulging Kragar's background (or
>not divulging his *true* background; see Speculation:Kragar).

My question - which will probably someday be answered - is:   When did
the powers decide that Vlad would be a useful tool?   Clues indicate
that it could have been early - possibly before his birth.   Maybe there
was a period when they were unaware of him, but at least one of his
early acquaintances isn't known for overlooking things.

And once identified, when and how did they start honing him?

With these questions in mind - the question of Kragar has some
interesting directions available.