Dragaera

How much does Vlad *really* know about Kragar?

Wed Jan 4 17:55:17 PST 2006

Howard Brazee wrote:

> My question - which will probably someday be answered - is:   When did
> the powers decide that Vlad would be a useful tool?   Clues indicate
> that it could have been early - possibly before his birth.   Maybe
> there was a period when they were unaware of him, but at least one of
> his early acquaintances isn't known for overlooking things.
>
> And once identified, when and how did they start honing him?
>
> With these questions in mind - the question of Kragar has some
> interesting directions available.

Well, if Verra really was his mother, I'd have to say it probably
started before he was born. ;-)

If not, then, well, it probably was the moment that they realized that
he would someday hold Godslayer.... Which (again) may have been before
he was born,.at the time he came into possesion of Spellbreaker, or
possibly when he ventured to the Paths of the Dead.

How much foresight into the future do the gods of Dragaera have, anyway?

Majikjon