Dragaera

The Magic Box

Wed Jan 4 15:53:26 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----

Well, Paarfi and SKZB have had an interview, so there's a connection between Paarfi and SKZB. And Philip believes that Paarfi and Sethra are nearly the same person, so there's the connection between Sethra and SKZB; this is part of the communication problem here, since you've probably not seen too many references to Paarfi being ~= to Sethra, and it should also clarify instances when Philip refers to Paarfi as talented, etc. (Philip's theory is fairly amusing; once I get back to Massachusetts tomorrow, I can search for the thread/posts and send them or a link to them to you).

Jose

--
Jose Marquez
jhereg69 at earthlink.net