Dragaera

The Magic Box

Wed Jan 4 17:29:45 PST 2006

Dear powers-that-be, I didn't receive the email Jose responds to below,
or anyway haven't yet.  I think I only see dragaera-bounces in Jon's
comments, btw.

Reply to Jose follows.

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Jose Marquez wrote:

> [...]

If this wasn't obvious from recent comments (e.g., at least three over
the last month mixing P and S), then my bad.  I had sort of assumed that
there was a Paarfi-as-puppet wiki page by now, given that it comes up
frequently.