Dragaera

How much does Vlad *really* know about Kragar?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:00:36 PST 2006

On 1/4/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> We know that Vlad *likes* Kiera, but do we have any clue on how much he
> *trusts* Kiera? At least before the events in /Orca/? (Or even after? ;-) )

The fact that she appears in /Orca/, i.e. that Vlad gave her his
location is spite of the Jhereg al-Hiraba against him, is telling. I
can't actually think of where she appears outside of /Jhereg/ except
for the scene in /Yendi/ where she's doing Sethra's dirty work; does
he mention her among the goodbyes at the end of /Phoenix/? I certainly
do get the impression that Vlad trusts her, for reasons he doesn't
entirely understand.

Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are,