Dragaera

(Orca spoiler)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Jan 5 11:14:56 PST 2006

Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/05/06 11:07 AM

cc
SKZB List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Subject
Re: (Orca spoiler)

Peter H. Granzeau wrote:

>>Now, Kiera's interest in Vlad is interesting, but I don't think we
>>have any evidence of a reason for it at all, just some suppositions
>>based on other things we have learned about Vlad.
>>

>She did lend Vlad something once that seems to be beyond the interests
>of a normal thief.

At the explicit request of Verra, who, herself, didn't know why it was
important that he have it.

Which itself is interesting, in regards to a question I posed earlier, as
it seems to indicate that the Dragaeran gods *do* indeed have some
precognative abilities, but also implies that they are not always
conciously aware of what they mean.

Majikjon