Dragaera

Klava with Honey - A Prologue by Steven Brust

Fri Jan 6 10:21:31 PST 2006

On 1/5/06, Steve Hubbell <usagigoya at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone read this short piece written by Steven Brust and published in
> the 2005 Eerie Con chapbook?
>
> If so, is it a short story or a poem?

Given the title, I'd guess neither, but a prologue.  ;-)  Specifically, I'd
hypothesize that it was the prologue to _Dzur_.

The title sounds faintly familiar but I can't be sure if it was discussed /
> mentioned on the list before.

Nothing that Gmail wants to tell me about when I searched, but it's been a
long time since I've been caught up with this list, so it might have been
mentioned without mentioning the title (which is what I searched for).

PS  I thought Steven Brust had given up contributing to convention chapbooks