Dragaera

The Sethra-Paarfi link theory

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Jan 6 11:43:50 PST 2006

Jose Marquez <jhereg69 at earthlink.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/05/06 08:41 PM

Dragaera <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject

>>I wrote at least a summary on the topic here on at least one occasion.
>>Perhaps I can dig one or more up.  Unfortunately I have come over time
>>to find the matter boring and simply taken it on as a viewpoint.
>>
>You did indeed. And interestingly, I was in Miami at the time and
>couldn't search my archives when the discussion came up. If we're
>searching the list archives, January of 2005 is the month in question,
>and the thread is the questions about Paarfi thread. More specifically:

>and the actual summary:

>I can grab more cites for this line of speculation from my personal list
>archive if they're wanted (I generally have an easier time finding
>things that way).

Using the above, I've taken the liberty of posting this summary (edited a
bit for clarity, and wikified) on the wikicity. It can be found at:

http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Speculation:Paarfi_of_Roundwood

Please review this, if you feel so inclined, and feel free to revise the
entry, or else just ask me to revise if you find any points are
innaccurate or have been omitted.

Majikjon

(Your friendly neighborhood Lyorn Records admin)