Dragaera

The Sethra-Paarfi link theory

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Jan 6 12:07:17 PST 2006

Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/06/06 11:55 AM

Dragaera <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: The Sethra-Paarfi link theory

>On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:
>

>> http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Speculation:Paarfi_of_Roundwood
>>
>> Please review this, if you feel so inclined, and feel free to revise
the
>> entry, or else just ask me to revise if you find any points are
>> innaccurate or have been omitted.
>
>The last line should link to spec about the events of _FHYA_ -
>the related idea that Sethra/Aliera offed Tortaalik and put the blame
>on (or gave the credit to) Mario, which is a simpler version of events -
>or be omitted.
>
>There should also be a discussion of Orb-Emperor vs Cycle-Emperor drawn
>from arguments at the time of the summary link.  Which the wiki page
might
>link to.

Well, since I don't have a good source for these additional theories, it
sounds like the last line simply needs to be excised (for now).

If anyone gets the time to dig up references to these other spec theories
I'd love to have more content for the wiki. Lyorn Records has a whole
namespace dedicated to speculation that (so far) is only populated with a
smattering of articles (mostly on Kragar, Sethra, various Great Weapons,
and Vlad).

Majikjon