Dragaera

house art

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:29:39 PST 2006

On 1/8/06, Rion Bergquist <carpovita at earthlink.net> wrote:
> The art I sent was what I have thus far, although I also have a dragon to
> send - but I was hoping to get the first batch posted to the list before the
> next wave.  Any ideas folks?

Hm.  Would it not be possible to put these images on the opusfest.com
web server itself?  That is, create a directory (for example,
/dragaera-art-test , or whatever you choose),
and place the files there, and simply post the URL of this location to the list?

If, for whatever reason, that it not possible, well, if you send the
images directly to myself or Jon Lincicum (whose e-mail is in the
CC:), one of us will be easily able to upload these noble images to
the Lyorn Records Wikicity, and can then send the URL out to the list,
as described.