Dragaera

High Tech vs. the Orb

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Jan 19 11:32:06 PST 2006

"Jeff G." <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/19/06 11:26 AM

<dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: High Tech vs. the Orb

>Waste of resources. "No matter how subtle the wizard, a .50 caliber slug
>through the chest will cramp his style . . . along with the next 3
wizards
>or so in line with the shot."

Well, just to get through any self-protection force-fields the sorcerers
might have. Otherwise the bullet doesn't go through the first one.

>-Now thinking of grinding up Phoenix stone into dust to be dispersed
>aerially onto the battlefield.

Funny. I had exactly the same thought.

Only I was thinking of a "Powder Bomb" that would be dropped onto a major
city (say Adrilankha) in preparation for dropping a nuclear warhead.
(Again, so no kind of city-wide sorcerous force-field could be used to
protect the city.)

One bomb dropped on Adrilankha. Orb is destroyed. War is over.

Majikjon