Dragaera

Dragaera Digest, Vol 2, Issue 22

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Mon Jan 23 11:01:33 PST 2006

Now I'm confused --

I only remember two times when Vlad unleashes amorphia, and both times he
has a bit of it to start with, or am I remembering wrong?

I thought Vlad's unusual (e'Kieron) ability was to cast spells using
amorphia directly, not to create it from nothingness.  Does he ever do
this?  Does anyone?

I just checked the wiki to see if there are textrefs for times when someone
actually CREATES amorphia but couldn't find any.

Thanks for helping out this old man's memory...

StY