Dragaera

Issola Help...

Wed Jan 25 22:42:37 PST 2006

Philip Hart wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Chris Olson wrote:
>

>>Does anyone recall an example of a male Issola and what they wear?
>>Green and white, yes, but I only recall clothing descriptions of female
>>Issolas (Issoli?:).
>>

>Also see the medium-late chapter of _O_ where Vlad bribes a male minstrel,
>iirc.  Though now that I think of it, V's not nearly as clothes-conscious
>as Paarfi, or perhaps just not as articulate.

That minstrel was not an Issola. (Perhaps you are thinking of Sara, the
minstrel from /Athyra/?)

that I recall is the Issola who became Lord Brudik for Zerika IV during
the events of Sethra Lavode.

Allistar is *dressed* as an Issola (in disguise) at the beginning of The
Phoenix Guard.
(This can be found on page 18 of the paperback edition). Unfortunately,
the description given of his attire is rather sparse on detail, other
than the mention of an issola-shaped ring, and the fact that the
garments were, of course, green and white.

Majikjon