Dragaera

Miska, the Coachman to Dragaera? (Observations/Spoilers from "The Gypsy")

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Jan 30 13:21:32 PST 2006

After reading /The Gypsy/, I was struck by the notion that The Coachman
(aka, "Miska") could be responsible for bringing Steven Brust ("The
Interviewer" and/or "The Translator") to and from Dragaera.

Alternately, he could merely ferry the "Silver Box" or the "Marxist
Documents" to Dragaera from our world.

<Gypsy Spoiler Warning>

Another thought that struck me was how similarly the three "gypsy"
brothers seemed in relation to residents of Fenario.

...and how similar The Fair Lady seemed (in many ways) to Verra.

Majikjon