Dragaera

the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really*knowabout Kragar?)

Mon Jan 30 15:27:04 PST 2006

the talk about the e'Kieron line being the only line to be able to create
amorphia does have one backing i haven't heard anyone bring up, but it is
sort of flimsy.

in Yendi it was mentioned that Norathar was found to be the product of 2
dragons, with e'Lanya dominant. the fact that e'Lanya is dominant should
mean something, shouldn't it? Morrolan is a part of the e'Kieron line, but
he's not e'Kieron dominant, so he wouldn't be able to create raw amorphia.
thats my take on it, but I haven't brought it up because of one flaw:

how in the hell do you tell which becomes dominant? the male parent? then
what about the lines that follow the females? can you be given the wrong
"surname" for lack of a better term? it's all quite a mess, really :/