Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Fri Feb 3 00:09:02 PST 2006

>From: Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com>
>To: dragaera at dragaera.info
>Subject: Re: the honing of Vlad
>Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 00:58:13 -0700
>

>And in this case, we know that Vlad's account cannot possibly be taken at
>face value, because Morrolan discusses his firsthand knowledge of the
>impossibility of using sorcery there; and having been born during the
>Interregnum, he cannot have had any such knowledge at the time. (Unless
>you're willing to countenance the possibility that he somehow learned Elder
>Sorcery out East, or came West early enough to learn it from Sethra before
>heading up to the Falls.)
>
>Max Wilson
>
>--
>Be pretty if you are,
>Be witty if you can,
>But be cheerful if it kills you.

how do we know he hasn't come back? it's been, what, 247 years or some such
since the Interregnum? it's quite possible he's attended an event there in
the past, even using his window for transport, which would explain his lack
of knowledge of the surrounding area with which to get teleport coordinates.