Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:50:52 PST 2006

On 2/3/06, Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:

> My impression is that the Lords of Judgment had something along the lines of
> this enchantment in place: "no human blood may leave the Halls of Judgment."
> This ensures that undead (very pale, remember) can leave, and so can
> Morrolan's corpse. Vlad gets away through the same loophole that got him
> into Loraan's fortress.
>
> Cons of this theory: one little vial of Verra's blood isn't going to be
> enough to keep Morrolan alive, having lost his own.

Well, presumably it works the same way for Morrolan as it does for
Aliera - Aliera has normal Dragaeran blood and also Divine blood, and
thus can leave.

The "*no* human (Dragaeran) blood may leave the Halls of Judgment"
notion is interesting, but not, I think, quite right.  But the idea
that Sethra thought it was the only way that she could leave (and
therefore, perhaps that is why she is a vampire) is very interesting
indeed...