Dragaera

Everything I ever needed to know I learned from a folk song...

Fri Feb 10 08:53:13 PST 2006

Okay, so this is off-topic but I have the feeling that many readers of this
list would enjoy this particular web page anyway. Certainly anyone who
enjoyed _Brokedown Palace_.

http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/006448.html

I discovered this page via one of those odd cases of serendipity that occur
occasionally. It's fun reading for anyone who is a lover of traditional and
folk music.

Interestingly, if you search for the word "Fenario" in this particular page
then you may discover that it's not so off-topic after all...

It certainly engaged me in an hour's worth of googling and discovery, though
when I proudly went to share the knowledge I'd unearthed I discovered that
the gist of it was already listed at _Cracks and Shards_ and had no doubt
been there for some years. Still, it was worth having made the journey.
*heh*