Dragaera

Speculations about Sethra and the Lavodes (Was RE: TEST)

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 19:07:49 PST 2006

On Feb 14, 2006, at 6:53 PM, Scott Schultz wrote:

>> Until Vlad, you mean...
>>

> Vlad as Sethra's offspring? I'd be interested in hearing where that
> theory
> comes from, especially given that Sethra would have been (un)dead
> at the
> time that Vlad was conceived.
>
> In any case, he doesn't show on her lineage block. ;-)

But think how much that explains about Vlad's father...the interest
of Sethra and her alter ego...and what does being undead have to do
with getting pregnant? The undead can't foster life? Do they have
intestinal flora? I have never heard any compelling evidence that an
undead vampire cannot conceive and bear a child.