Dragaera

Speculations about Sethra and the Lavodes (Was RE: TEST)

Wed Feb 15 02:59:09 PST 2006

Well, I would assume the undead vampiress would not be able to have a child
with a living man at least because A) she would need a period which requires
processes undead may not have and B) the massive 'Ew' factor involved.
Necrophilia is not for everyone.

This raises a nice question:
Does Sethra PMS?