Dragaera

possible Tukko sighting (orca spoiler)

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:19:18 PST 2006

On 2/16/06, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:

[regarding "this old Teckla comes up to me, some guy I'd never seen before" ]

> Another point against: If Sethra is being so bloody careful to protect her
> alter ego, why send someone closely associated with her personally to
> deliver a message from her Alter Ego? Seems like a needless risk.

An amusing possibility is that the "old Teckla", presumably male, was
actually Kiera in disguise.  C.f., the Sherlock Holmes stories, where
Watson sees someone disreputable and strange who straightens up (or
speaks with familiar voice), and removes some constuming, revealing
Holmes.  Ta-da!

"Still, you wear a disguise, first, from the inside" -- Kiera