Dragaera

Dzur Blurb up

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:34:03 PST 2006

On 2/16/06, Steve Simmons <scs at di.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 11:14:21AM -0800, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>
> > . . . And the Great Weapon he's carrying seems to have plans of
> > its own.
>
> *Her* own. *Her* own.

Are we perturbed about the Dzur blurb word?

Thurb.

Um.  Anyway, cut the marketing persons some slack.  It may be that
they work for [strike]Glorious Mountain Press[/strike] Tor Books, and
we like Tor because (despite having a very poorly (indeed, hideously)
maintained website), they do actually publish good books in a timely
fashion, including books by some gya, er, *guy*, named SKZ Brust.