Dragaera

Dzur Blurb up

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Feb 16 14:44:42 PST 2006

Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
02/16/06 02:34 PM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: Dzur Blurb up

>On 2/16/06, Steve Simmons <scs at di.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 11:14:21AM -0800, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>>
>> > . . . And the Great Weapon he's carrying seems to have plans of
>> > its own.
>>
>> *Her* own. *Her* own.
>
>Are we perturbed about the Dzur blurb word?

That's absurd, to be perturbed by a word in a blurb. Can we curb the Dzur
blurb verbs?

>Um.  Anyway, cut the marketing persons some slack.  It may be that
>they work for [strike]Glorious Mountain Press[/strike] Tor Books, and
>we like Tor because (despite having a very poorly (indeed, hideously)
>maintained website), they do actually publish good books in a timely
>fashion, including books by some gya, er, *guy*, named SKZ Brust.

I'd probably find marketing people less annoying if I didn't have to spend
all day teaching them how to right-click on things...

I've really got nothing against the fine people at Tor. Not even an
opposable thumb. ;-)

Majikjon