Dragaera

What happens for 6 months?

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 07:52:28 PST 2006

On Feb 17, 2006, at 1:34 PM, Steve Rapaport wrote:

> So, Dzur is written, and accepted, and copyedited.  And it has a cover
> painting, and a blurb, and has been announced to the bookstores.
> It even
> has cover reviews.
>
> And it's being released to the stores August 8.
>
> In the six months between now and then, can someone tell me what
> additional
> stuff we're waiting for that takes six months?  It can't just be
> printing
> the books.
>
> Just curious,
>
> Steve the Younger
>
> /never had a book published

So you've met the girl, taken her to dinner, had sex, forgot the
condom, sperm met egg, blastocyst implanted, you've seen the
ultrasound, picked out a color scheme and even named the little
bastard...So what takes six more months?

Sometimes things just need to gestate! For example, after dinner, if
you ask what I have done recently, that is my answer!