Dragaera

Serenity

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 20:23:41 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/21/2006 8:49:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
howard at brazee.net writes:

>So kids, perhaps, like Universal and Joss Whedon, we need to start
>crossing all our fingers for a sequel and maybe, just maybe, like the
>studio coming out of the red, Serenity Part 2 can come out on the big
>screen.

And don't just cross your fingers, go buy the Serenity DVD as presents for
friends and enemies and people you don't even know.

And also cross your fingers that Steve Brust's Firefly novel gets picked
as one of the two Serenity/Firefly books that Pocket book next prints.
No news yet on further books.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/skzbrust/