Dragaera

Steve Brust Guest of Honor at AggieCon 37, TX March 24-26, 2006

ReVibe68 at aol.com ReVibe68 at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 18:19:41 PST 2006

Thanks to Davdi Silverrock for posting a link to Steven Brust schedule
http://www.angelfire.com/fang/dreamcafe_chica and Steve for posting about it
on his
livejournal thing.  Shiny.

Aggiecon 37
23-26 March  2006 - College Station, TX.
Writer Guest of Honor: Steven  Brust.
http://aggiecon.tamu.edu/index.html

>From  http://skzbrust.livejournal.com  dated entry 14 Mar 2006

"Aggiecon
I am going to be at Aggiecon in College Station, Texas,
the weekend of  March 24-26. I'm quite looking forward to it;
I generally enjoy conventions  built around University SF clubs. "

David,

I tried entering on  http://dragaera.info/events/ and got a blank page.   I
do
not  think it worked.

I don't know about you guys but I don't need to talk to Lord  Brust. He needs
to be chained to his computer so that we can get our hands on  the next book
after Dzur  SOOOON.  Because I know that I'm going to  read Dzur in all of a
day and still be feenin afterwards  I'm sure that I'm  not alone in this.
Therefore......"Someone go get the heavy chains, he's trying  to make a run for
it..".

In This World There Are No Friends, Nor Are There Enemies. In  This World
There Are Only Potential Opponents With Varying Degrees Of  Skill.