Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Fri Apr 7 11:12:20 PDT 2006

I've... never heard that before. Moreover, it doesn't work on Venus
or Mars -- Mars has a year that's twice as long as ours, but it's
axial tilt and day length are nearly identical to Earth's.  Venus's
day is longer than its year and the number given is not only wrong,
but unphysical (greater than 180°).  As far as I know, it's arbitrary
-- with a bias towards things mostly spinning close to straight up,
and not so much down or sideways.

-- Rebecca Harbison