Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Apr 8 05:49:41 PDT 2006

On 4/7/2006 9:58 PM Maximilian Wilson wrote:
>  I'm
>  actually not quite clear on what your alternate proposition is.
>  Pre-existing amorphia pools that somehow get out of hand?

Not necessarily pools.    If amorphia is construction material, it may
have been stored away, possibly improperly disposed of, or was in a
reservoir which the Jenoine expected that they could use but did not
expect the mice to open up and spill all over the landscape.

We don't know.   But it does appear to be the stuff that dreams are made
real with.