Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Sat Apr 8 14:42:45 PDT 2006

Wasn't the trellanstone destroyed by Vlad in that crazy amorphia hissy cow?
They did discover what was preventing them from leaving- the trellanstone-
and then they were able to leave after Vlad went crazy- I always assumed it
got blowed up real good, as my neighbor would say. They might have simply
teleported it away, but I think they would have rather let it stay and have
a chance to off Verra once and for all rather than lose some trellanstone,
which, conceivably, could be obtained again.