Dragaera

FW: Dragaera questions

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Apr 21 10:01:53 PDT 2006

"Rion Bergquist" <carpovita at earthlink.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
04/21/06 09:02 AM

<dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc
chazkemp at comcast.net
Subject
FW: Dragaera questions

>Steve's e-mail is down, and this list is sort of his posse so....

Having been interested to the answers of all of these questions for quite
some time, I'm pretty sure there's only one way to get the answers, and
it's to ask Steve directly, since he is not on the record as having
answered any of them, to date. (That I can determine, anyway).

While I cannot claim to be an authority on any of these (there's really
only one man who is, and his email is down) I have compiled links to the
wikicity that have been pretty thoroughly pounded out all the facts we
know for sure that are applicable to each topic.

Warning: Some of these links are speculative, as the definitive answers
have not been forthcoming previously from SKZB. (I am unsure if this will
change in the interest of making the artwork, but I am hopeful that we may
(finally) be able to nail down all the house colors, and learn a bit more
about some of the animals if he considers it worth doing.)

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Iorich_%28animal%29

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Lyorn_%28animal%29

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Dzur_%28animal%29
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/k/a/kathyg/dzur96.jpg.html

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/House_Colors
http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Speculation:House_Colors

>5.  Are Vallista more like frogs or beavers?  Maybe otters?

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Vallista_%28animal%29

I hope these links are in some way helpful.

Majikjon