Dragaera

Firefly on the Web

Wed May 10 14:53:26 PDT 2006

Folks,

There is NO OFFICIAL WORD of Steve 'being in the running' for publishing
Firefly.  None.  It is an unsubstantiated rumor.

I did check all the forums [on Simon & Schuster] for news.  "Firefly"
sometimes brings up people talking about the series or the movie - but
that's it.

http://bbs.simonsays.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=000490#000000

Patience.

But Steve enjoys reading the Firefly manuscript at cons.  Wearing his
Wash t-shirt.

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust