Dragaera

Agyar (Agyar?/Sixth Sense Spoilers) (Was Re: Brokedown Palace)

Tue May 16 15:22:08 PDT 2006

On Tue, 16 May 2006 Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:

> One of the things I've learned in the last day is that the original cover
> art and blurb for /Agyar/ were apparently much less revealing than the
> subsequent Trade PB edition that I own.
>
> I think this misunderstanding contributed greatly to some of the back and
> forth of the last day or so.

I did mention that (iirc) SKZB has expressed appreciation that the
(original) blurb was spoiler-free - but if I had known about the
change, I would have argued much less vehemently above.

Happily I have the first edition hardcover and could lend the book
to friends without any cover or blurb at all.