Dragaera

Penny Arcade...

Thu May 25 06:45:01 PDT 2006

http://www.penny-arcade.com/

"I've been asked to speak at local lit-con Readiation, whose dangerous-
sounding name belies a friendly, relatively tame event. [...] It caters to
what you might call the "hardcore reader," a population scientists would
study with intensity if they knew it existed. Dog-eared copies from Steven
Brust's Taltos Cycle or signed offerings from Lois McMaster Bujold circulate
like holy relics."

It links "Steven Brust's" to dreamcafe.com, which means I suspect
there has been a large increase in the traffic.

For those of you not familiar with Penny Arcade, it is arguably the
800 lb gorilla of web comics.

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>