Dragaera

Tukko

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Tue May 30 15:12:09 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 01:22:57PM -0700, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:

> > Dri'Chazik a Tukknaro Dzur = Enchantress of Mountain Dzur? Could Tukko and
> >Sethra be the same person? The Necromancer or Verra (I think) discuss being
> >able to be in two different places at the same time. Does it have to be two
> >different planes, or not?
>
> Well, doesn't Sethra specifically say in /Issola/, that she cannot be in
> two places at once?
>
> Of course, it's always possible that Sethra may have been <gasp> lying.

Or speaking elipticly; polylocation may be required but not sufficient for
godhood.

On the other hand, given the conversations between Sethra and Tukko it
seems very unlikely they're a case of bilocation.
--
  "While you may be at your core 'tenderhearted.' I do not doubt your, or any
womans, ability to reach in, wrench out a mans heart and talk him into taking