Dragaera

Tukko

kieronthecontent at gmail.com kieronthecontent at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:52:38 PDT 2006

That is an excellent point, since we definitely know that Zelazny was an
influence of Brust's. I think there is just too much speculation, and we
might have to wait for further evidence. I like the prospect of Kiera,
Tukko, and Sethra all being alive, separate entities, and the same person. I
think I'm choosing a theory because of the appeal, rather than the validity.