Dragaera

Great Weapons again (Issola Spoilers)

Wed May 31 15:38:34 PDT 2006

Scott Schultz wrote:
> Okay, I have to admit I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

> Maybe it's just differing viewpoints but IMO Verra was the first (well,
> second if we count our Serioli friend) to know and understand Spellbreaker,
> not the last.

Ah... But Sethra, at least, must have suspected--else why was she so
sure that Spellbreaker would be able to find Aliera and Morrolan when
they were kidnapped by the J?

And IIRC, Morrolan got the information he wanted from the Serioli, but
then wouldn't talk to Vlad about it after (well, Vlad was too proud to
ask him about it, but the results are the same). We don't know if the
information Morrolan got (at that point, remember, Pathfinder hadn't
even re-emerged yet) had anything to do with Godslayer (or, more likely
Pathfinder) or not, but my Imperials say it's a fairly strong
possibility. How much did he "know"? Unclear. But I would refer you to
Sethra's answer to that same question at the end of /Issola/ for a
pretty close approximation.

Majikjon