Dragaera

Prejudice against undead

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:41:38 PDT 2006

On 6/6/06, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:

> Has Vlad or anyone described Sethra's touch? The Necromancer is undead,
> and
> Vlad is creeped out at being caressed by her in Dragon. Her touch is
> described as "very, very cold".

I remember Vlad describing a kiss from Sethra as "warm-despite-the-cold."
/Jhereg/, I think, in Morrolan's ballroom.

While The Necromancer clearly isn't in the
> same category as Sethra ("That's how you die. That's how he dies. That's
> how
> she dies. It's all very personal.")

Is this a Vladian quote, or a TV reference to something else? It doesn't
ring a bell.

I wonder how Vlad feels today about the day he "gave as good as I got"?

Remind me, please.

Thanks,
-Max

--